The objective of the EPCG Scheme is to facilitate import of capital goods for producing quality goods and services to enhance India’s export competitiveness.
EPCG Scheme allows import of capital goods for pre-production, production and post-production at Zero customs duty. The Authorisation holder procure Capital Goods from Imported as well as indigenous sources
• Average export obligation means a export of last 3 year’s average export.
• Specific export obligation means export equal to 6 times of duty saved value.
• Actual user condition
• Exporter have to maintain average export obligation
• Specific export obligation to be fulfilled within a period given
• Machine can’t transfer or sold before license closure